Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
When children are seriously injured or sick, or recovering from complicated surgery,
specialists with UF Health Pediatric Critical Care Medicine – Jacksonville
work in partnership with surgeons and other health care professionals to ensure
they receive coordinated, quality medical care.
Specially trained faculty pediatricians with the
University of Florida Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine strive
- Ensure the effective and efficient care of critically ill patients
- Provide patient care to critically ill or injured patients
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of ethical standards in
the treatment of critically ill patients
- Provide instruction to non-physician health care professionals
- Conduct research related to the care of critically ill patients
Services are offered at Wolfson Children's Hospital.