MyUFHealth: An Easier Way to Manage Your Health
Your health is important to you 24 hours a day, not just during clinic hours. Beginning
July 1, 2014, our physicians and staff at primary and specialty care locations will
offer MyUFHealth to encourage you to take an even greater role in your health care.
What Is MyUFHealth?
It is a secure Web portal that allows you to access portions of your medical record.
With MyUFHealth, you can:
- Schedule medical appointments directly with your primary care provider
- Request medical appointments with specialty care providers
- View future and past scheduled appointments
- View your health summary from the MyUFHealth electronic health record
- View released test results
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate electronically and securely with your health care team
- Keep shared family health records
Frequently Asked Questions
You can review
Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about MyUFHealth.
MyUFHealth is currently only available for adult patients. MyUFHealth does not represent
your legal medical record. All communications sent or received using MyUFHealth
are saved as a part of your medical record.