The UF Health Vascular and Interventional Radiology team in Jacksonville, Florida,
offers a wide range of image-guided diagnostic and interventional therapeutic vascular
and non-vascular procedures in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
UF Health radiologists are experts in performing precise, targeted treatments for
complex diseases and conditions. Interventional radiologists use minimally invasive,
imaged-guided technology to treat unique problems, which can reduce the risk of
complications, lessen pain, shorten recovery times and, often, result in better
UF Health radiologists offer a variety of treatments for:
- Diseases of the arteries and veins, such as blocked vessels, aneurysms and vascular
- Uterine fibroids and varicose veins
- Prostate hypertrophy
- Migraines that do not respond to medications
- Cancer involving the liver, kidneys and lungs
- Compression fractures of the spine from osteoporosis or cancer
UF Health radiologists offer a full spectrum of services, including removal of vena
It is important for patients to know and understand all of the options available
to treat their conditions or diseases. In many cases, a minimally invasive approach
can dramatically reduce their pain, risk and recovery time.
For more information, ask your primary care physician for a referral or call 904-244-6091
to set up an appointment.