For 150 years, UF Health Jacksonville has been on the front lines saving lives and today we are proud to keep Northeast Florida cared for as the world confronts the COVID-19 pandemic. The current health crisis presents a challenge unlike anything we have faced in modern times. We stand with our colleagues at health care systems across Northeast Florida and around the country to tackle this together.
There has never been a more important time to support health care. At UF Health Jacksonville, we are investing substantial, unbudgeted resources to keep our community safe, providing care to those who are critically ill and now providing COVID-19 vaccinations in accordance with the CDC, U.S. Federal and state officials. We have been inspired and humbled by the number of small businesses, restaurants, volunteers and community members who are asking how they can assist us.
- Invest in programs designed to care for our community’s most vulnerable citizens and improve access to technology such as telehealth by making a gift.
- Help us provide meals via cash or food donations for our health care workers who are diligently caring for patients and those taking on additional responsibilities to provide COVID vaccinations to our most susceptible population. We are partnering with local restaurants to help them weather this storm too!
- Support training for critical care nurses through a newly established fund created by one of our own physicians.
For more information or to talk with an Office of Development staff member about philanthropy, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904-244-1060. We are grateful for those who support our mission to heal, to comfort, to educate and to discover through quality health care, elimination of health disparities, medical education, innovation and research.
Community members and organizations with access to PPE or medical supplies may donate:
- Clorox wipes (or equivalent)
- Thermometers (in-ear)
- Medical-grade, CDC-approved masks (not homemade)
To donate supplies, please call our Volunteer Services department at to coordinate delivery at (904) 244-4271.
Supplies may be dropped off at:
Clinical Center Main Entrance
655 West 8th Street
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Medical Office Building Main Entrance
15255 Max Leggett Parkway
Jacksonville, FL 32218