All candidates must comply with the following admission requirements:
- Applicant must submit a completed
application with a $20 application fee. Deadline for completed applications
for the March 2023 class is February 3, 2023.
- Applicant must submit official college transcripts that reflect radiologic technology
training with proof of program completion and a copy of current ARRT registration.
- Applicant must submit a 500-word essay that discusses their reasoning for choosing
this career path.
- Proof of COVID vaccination/ exemption required.
- Applicant must submit a current resume.
The selection process includes the following steps:
- The initial step in the selection process will be for the program officials to identify
all students that have met the admission requirements listed on the program application.
- This group of candidates will be contacted and scheduled for an interview with the
programs Admissions Committee.
- All candidates will be notified of the committee’s decision well before the program
The Admissions Committee reserves the right, in every case, to reject any applicant
whose attitudes, motivation, personality, and/or moral character do not indicate
likelihood of success. These behavior factors, in addition to compliance with the
remainder of the admission requirements listed above, are the sole determining factors
utilized in the selection process. An equal opportunity is offered to each candidate
regardless of sex, color, race, age, religion, disability or national origin.
Enrollment in the program is limited to 4 students per program. Two MRI programs
are held per calendar year. The first program starts in March and the second program
begins in October of each calendar year.