Tuition, Fees and Refunds
Tuition for the program is $5K. Payment is broken down like:
- $3K – Junior year (due before 1st day of school); includes books and computer resources
- $2K – Senior year (due before 1st day of senior year)
Failure to pay any fee will result in admission denial or termination from the program.
Other ancillary cost that students will be responsible for include:
- Uniforms - approximately $75 per set depending on brand
- Shoes – approximately $50 - $150 per pair depending on brand
- Cap and gown - approximately $75 (varies depending on vendor). Failure to pay any fee could result
in admission denial or termination from the program.
Membership in Professional Societies (State and National)
Students in the School of Radiologic Technology are required to hold student membership
status in the Florida Society of Radiologic Technologists. The cost of a two-year
student membership is $30.00.
Students in the School of Radiologic Technology are also required to hold student
membership status in the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (A.S.R.T.).
The cost of a student membership is $35.00 per year.
If a student voluntarily withdraws or is dismissed during the first 30 days of school,
fifty percent (50%) of the tuition paid will be refunded. All book sales are final.
The student will not receive any part of a refund for tuition after 30 days for
voluntary or non-voluntary dismissal.