General Academic Pediatrics
The University of Florida Division of General Academic Pediatrics provides comprehensive
medical care for infants and children of northeast Florida in the outpatient settings.
Outpatient pediatric care is accomplished in the office setting. This division has
pediatricians dedicated to providing and coordinating medical care in this setting.
Their office availability throughout the day enhances a patient’s accessibility
to care. This division provides care at several outpatient locations within the
Examples of the medical care delivered in the outpatient setting include:
- Well-child and preventive medical care including:
- Developmental screening
- Evaluation of growth, maturity and physical assessment
- Vaccines and Immunizations
- Health screening
- Pediatric non-urgent and urgent care:
- Coordination of outpatient medical evaluations
- Referrals to subspecialists for consultations
- Adolescent medical care
- Sick care
Follow us on Twitter!