Providers at UF Health Women's Specialists – North are committed to a patient-centered approach and are dedicated to serving women throughout their lives. We provide high quality obstetric and gynecological care and education in a compassionate and personalized manner.
Obstetrical care includes:
- Prenatal care for low-risk women
- Consultation and/or collaboration with UF Health Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Childbirth and wellness education
- Intermittent monitoring when clinically appropriate
- Use of IV and epidural for pain management during labor
- Use of patient controlled nitrous gas for pain relief
- Vaginal birth after a single cesarean section
- Gentle cesarean sections
- Postpartum care
- Breastfeeding education and support
- 24/7 nurse-midwife and physician service call
Gynecological care includes:
- Well woman annual screenings
- Fertility and preconception counseling
- Family planning
- Adolescent care
- Menopausal management and hormone replacement therapy
- Diagnosis and treatment of reproductive cancers
- Female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery
- Gynecologic oncology
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
Address, directions and parking
Hours of operation
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Conditions and treatments
To obtain a copy of your medical records, please log into MyUFHealth or call 904-244-2225.
Costs, billing, and insurance
Pay your bill online by logging into MyUFHealth.
To make a payment in person, visit our Cashier’s Office located on the first floor near the Emergency Department in the UF Health Jacksonville Clinical Center. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You may also make checks or money orders payable to UF Health in Jacksonville, P.O. Box 746094, Atlanta, GA 30374-6094
1155 East 21st Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
4549 Emerson St.
Building 2, Suite 201
Jacksonville, FL 32207