Ambulatory Pharmacy Specialty Services
UF Health Ambulatory Pharmacy – Jacksonville provides specialty
pharmacy services for qualified UF Health Jacksonville patients. General information
can be found on the pharmacy overview page.
The pharmacy currently services patients being treated by one or more of the following specialties:
UF Health Jacksonville
655 W. 8th St.
Ambulatory Care Center, 1st Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32209
For urgent clinical questions, an on-call pharmacist is available 24/7 by calling
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We are closed on all major holidays (or hospital-observed holidays).
- New Year's Day - Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, Jan. 21, 2019
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27, 2019
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept. 2, 2019
- Veterans Day (observed) - Monday, Nov. 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, Nov. 28, 2019
- Friday after Thanksgiving - Friday, Nov. 29, 2019
- Christmas Day - Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2019
- New Year’s Day - Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020
patient welcome packet includes information on the following topics:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Consent Agreement and Acknowledgement
- How to Dispose of Medicines Properly
We make it easy to refill your specialty medications. We also call to remind you,
so you never miss a refill.
- Refill by phone: Call 904-244-3000 to request a refill.
- Visit us: If you choose, you can visit the pharmacy in person to
request a refill.
We stock most specialty medications and can fill orders quickly. However, some may
Many medications require prior authorization. The prior authorization process gives more information on when
and why this step is necessary.
Need Help Paying for your Medication?
If you have a high copay, the pharmacy will look at different options to help lower
your copay. You can also learn more from the following resources:
Information to Care for Your Health