Important Note: Pharmacy System Conversion on Nov. 22, 2021
Our pharmacy is preparing to convert over to a new pharmacy dispensing system called Willow Ambulatory
(or WAM) on Monday, Nov. 22, 2021. Therefore we will be closed to the public on Friday Nov. 19, 2021.
More details will be coming and will be posted on this website, as well as through the temporary message
you hear in the beginning when you call our pharmacy number, 904-244-4020. The best action you can take
now is to sign up for our MyUFHealth portal (also called MyChart).
Once we convert to the WAM pharmacy system, with a MyUFHealth account, you will be able to:
- Receive messages that your medications are ready
- Request refills to be processed by our pharmacy
- Request a renewal of prescriptions from your doctor (you can do this now with an account)
If you already have a MyUFHealth account, no action is needed right now.
You can sign up for a MyUFHealth account or you can request a
brochure from our staff, or ask the staff at your next clinic visit to activate your account.
If you cannot sign up for a MyUFHealth account, you will still be able to request your refills
via the phone with staff and/or the refill call-in line.
Thank you for your support!
Your UF Health Jacksonville Ambulatory Pharmacy team
Reviewed: Oct. 29, 2021
The services for the UF Health Pharmacy – Jacksonville
are limited to qualified UF Health Jacksonville patients. If you have any questions
regarding eligibility, please contact 904-244-4015.
Visit our specialty pharmacy services
for more information on specialty medications prescribed by your physician.
UF Health Jacksonville
655 W. 8th St.
Ambulatory Care Center, 1st Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We are closed on all major holidays (or hospital-observed holidays).
- New Year's Day - Friday, Jan. 1, 2021
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday - Monday, Jan. 18, 2021
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 31, 2021
- Independence Day (observed) - Monday, July 5, 2021
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept. 6, 2021
- Veteran's Day - Thursday, Nov. 11, 2021
- Pharmacy System Conversion day – Friday, Nov. 19, 2021 (see above explanation)
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, Nov. 25, 2021
- Friday after Thanksgiving - Friday, Nov. 26, 2021
- Christmas Eve – Friday, Dec. 24, 2021
- Christmas Day (observed) - Monday, Dec. 27, 2021
- New Year's Day (observed) - Friday, Dec. 31, 2021
Plans We Accept
Prescriptions must come from eligible UF Health Jacksonville locations. We accept the following insurance plans:
- Medicare Part D
- Aetna of North Florida
- Florida Blue – PPO
- Florida Medicaid Fee-For-Service
- Sunshine Health
- United Healthcare
- Humana Medicaid
- Confused about your medications?
- Concerned about drug interactions and unwanted side effects?
- Interested in maximizing your medications to help meet your health goals?
Call 904-244-4020 to schedule a free phone or face-to-face consultation
with a pharmacist.
Medication-related resources are available to help you manage your medications and
- Rx Drug Price Finder is
a tool created by the Florida Attorney General and the Agency for Health
Care Administration (AHCA) to help consumers shop for the lowest price in their
area for prescription drugs.
was also created by AHCA and provides easy access to health care information.
Use this website to learn about medical conditions, compare health care facilities
and providers, and find health care resources.
- Financial Assistance may be
available. Use this website to learn about financial assistance at UF Health Jacksonville.
- Drug Disposal Collection
Sites can be found at this website. This website also tells you how to dispose
of old medicine safely.