The services for the UF Health Ambulatory Pharmacy – Jacksonville
are limited to qualified UF Health Jacksonville patients. If you have any questions
regarding eligibility, please contact 904-244-4015.
Visit our specialty pharmacy services
for more information on specialty medications prescribed by your physician.
UF Health Jacksonville
655 W. 8th St.
Ambulatory Care Center, 1st Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We are closed on all major holidays (or hospital-observed holidays).
- New Year's Day - Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, Jan. 21, 2019
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27, 2019
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept. 2, 2019
- Veterans Day (observed) - Monday, Nov. 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, Nov. 28, 2019
- Friday after Thanksgiving - Friday, Nov. 29, 2019
- Christmas Day - Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2019
- New Year’s Day - Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020
Plans We Accept
Prescriptions must come from eligible UF Health Jacksonville locations. We accept the following insurance plans:
- Medicare Part D
- BCBS Medicare D
- Florida Blue – PPO
- Florida Medicaid Fee-For-Service
- Sunshine Health
- Magellan Complete Care
- United Healthcare
- Humana Medicaid
- Confused about your medications?
- Concerned about drug interactions and unwanted side effects?
- Interested in maximizing your medications to help meet your health goals?
Call 904-244-4020 to schedule a free phone or face-to-face consultation
with a pharmacist.
Medication-related resources are available to help you manage your medications and
- Rx Drug Price Finder is
a tool created by the Florida Attorney General and the Agency for Health
Care Administration (AHCA) to help consumers shop for the lowest price in their
area for prescription drugs.
was also created by AHCA and provides easy access to health care information.
Use this website to learn about medical conditions, compare health care facilities
and providers, and find health care resources.
- Financial Assistance may be
available. Use this website to learn about financial assistance at UF Health Jacksonville.
- Drug Disposal Collection
Sites can be found at this website. This website also tells you how to dispose
of old medicine safely.