Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pharmacy Update
We continue to operate under normal business hours and will update our messaging if this changes. Be
assured we are doing all we can to make sure we are providing you with the medications
However, for the safety of our patients, visitors, and staff, please note that face masks are still mandatory
while on campus. Visit UFHealthJax.org/covid-19, for more details. During your visit to our pharmacy,
please be aware of the following procedures:
- The pharmacy reception desk is now located at Window 6.
- Please fill out a pink Name and Date of Birth slip at the outside desk before entering our pharmacy
via the metal detector.
- Proceed to Window 6 if you:
- Have general questions
- Need a white ticket for "Same Day" service
- Need to put in a "Next Day" medication order request
- After retrieving a white numbered ticket from Window 6 (reception), please have a seat until your number
- If your medications are ready, please wait in the pickup line.
- Our security officer will limit the number of customers allowed inside the pharmacy, and those waiting
in line are asked to stand 6 feet apart, guided by markings on the floor.
- Our environment is cleaned and sanitized frequently by housekeeping and pharmacy staff.
- We have hand sanitizers and can provide alcohol wipes (if requested).
- We are also washing our hands often as well as using hand sanitizers, and encourage you to do the same.
- Thank you for doing your part to help us combat this pandemic.
COVID-19 Message updated: October 22, 2021.