Our compassionate providers offer high-quality care for everyday medical conditions and routine check-ups.
Knowledgeable and caring, our internal medicine physicians at UF Health Medicine in Jacksonville are dedicated to helping you achieve your best health outcomes. They are experienced at diagnosing and treating medical conditions and managing chronic conditions such as asthma, arthritis, diabetes and high blood pressure.
As your primary care physician, a UF Health internist will serve as your partner in preventing disease and helping you to achieve your optimal health. They will also collaborate with other UF Health experts and coordinate your care if other specialists are needed.
Our highly trained medical specialists provide advanced care for acute or chronic conditions.
Internal Medicine: Why choose UF Health?
- Our internists provide patient care services at many convenient locations throughout Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia including UF Health Jacksonville and UF Health North. These locations offer easy appointment scheduling.
- They serve as primary care physicians for adults of all ages and adolescents beginning at age 16.
- These experienced physicians are faculty members of the University of Florida Department of Medicine in Jacksonville and offer individualized care supported by research and the latest technology to provide you with the best possible outcomes.
- Many of our internists have additional training in other areas, such as geriatrics, so they have the knowledge and experience to help you stay in good health as you age.
- As a patient at UF Health, you have access to MyUFHealth — a secured patient portal that allows you to review your test results, communicate with your provider securely, and view your health record at any time from your computer or smart device.
Latest in Internal Medicine
March 8, 2022
Colorectal cancer, sometimes called colon cancer, is the second most common cause of cancer death in the U.S. and one of the few easily preventable cancers.
Division of General Internal Medicine, +3 more
November 17, 2021
The holiday season is upon us, and after safely distancing from family and friends over the past year and a half, many of us are ready to get back to celebrating, showing thanks and creating new memories with our friends and family.
UF Health Family Medicine, +1 more