MyUFHealth is a secured patient portal that allows you to access portions of your medical record from your computer or smart device. Participate in your health care by having the ability to access information on your own schedule, review your test results online, communicate with your provider securely, and view your health record 24/7 at work, on the road or at home.
Using MyUFHealth you can: *
- Securely access information online from any location on your computer or mobile device anytime, including nights and weekends.
- Look up your test results or review your health information.
- Communicate with your UF Health physicians or staff using secured messages.
- Manage updates to your personal information, medications, known allergies and more.
- Request new prescriptions online.
- Place an online request to schedule an appointment with a physician.
- Directly schedule your next follow-up appointment.
- View future appointments and outpatient procedures.
- Complete appointment questionnaires ahead of time.
- Review information about your previous outpatient visits or hospital stays.
- View billing statements and pay bills online.
- View released records.
MyUFHealth is secure, convenient, saves time and allows you to play a greater role in your health care.
* Not all options are available in all locations.
Established adult patients can sign up for MyUFHealth. You can sign up using the activation code you received from UF Health in communications, or from a clinic visit, or hospital or ED stay. If you do not have an activation code, you can use self-signup to create your account. You will need to have an e-mail address to create a MyUFHealth account.
The sign-up process takes less than five minutes.
New patients can click here to request an appointment. Once you are an established patient you will be able to sign up for MyUFHealth.
MyChart Mobile: MyUFHealth smartphone app
Patients have another way to access their MyUFHealth accounts. In addition to accessing their MyUFHealth account online, they can access their MyUFHealth account on their smartphone using the MyChart Mobile app for Android or IOS. Patients will need to download the MyChart Mobile app provided by Epic Systems from their app store and then select UFHealth to set up and sign in to their account.
Using MyChart Mobile, patients can:
- View upcoming and past appointments
- Schedule appointments in primary care clinics
- View current medications, allergies, immunizations, and health issues
- View released test results
- Request medication refills
- Send and receive messages to communicate with their provider
Frequently asked questions
You can review Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about MyUFHealth.
MyUFHealth does not represent your legal medical record. All communications sent or received using MyUFHealth are saved as a part of your medical record.