MyUFHealth: An Easier Way to Manage Your Health
Your health is important to you 24 hours a day, not just during clinic hours. The
University of Florida Health offers MyUFHealth to encourage you to take an even
greater role in your health care. You will need a personal email address to enroll
patients can sign up today.
Your Secure, Online Health Connection
MyUFHealth a patient portal that allows you to access portions of your medical record
from your computer or smart device. Participate in your health care by having the
ability to access information on your own schedule, review your test results online,
communicate with your provider securely, and view your health record 24/7 at work,
on the road or at home.
Using MyUFHealth you can: *
- Securely access information online from any location on your computer or mobile
device anytime, including nights and weekends.
- Look up your test results or review your health information.
- Communicate with your UF Health physicians or staff using secured messages.
- Manage updates to your personal information, medications, known allergies and more.
- Request new prescriptions online.
- Place an online request to schedule an appointment with a physician.
- Directly schedule your next follow-up appointment.
- View future appointments and outpatient procedures.
- Complete appointment questionnaires ahead of time.
- Review information about your previous outpatient visits or hospital stays.
- View billing statements and pay bills online.
- View released records.
MyUFHealth is secure, convenient, saves time and allows you to play a greater role
in your health care.
* Not all options are available in all locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can review
Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about MyUFHealth.
MyUFHealth does not represent your legal medical record. All communications sent
or received using MyUFHealth are saved as a part of your medical record.