University of Florida Jacksonville Physicians, Inc. (UFJPI) provides a wide range of business services to one of the largest mixed-specialty practices in the southeastern United States, consisting of over 300 physicians working in 30 clinics. UFJPI is an exciting and challenging place to work. The organization's employees work alongside nationally and internationally renowned physicians who are engaged in teaching and research as well as providing health care.
Primarily located in Jacksonville, Florida, UFJPI also offers a great North Florida lifestyle with countless recreational activities, museums, orchestras and professional and amateur sports.
At UF Jacksonville Physicians, Inc. we invest in our team members. Through professional development, tuition reimbursement, mental health services and more, building a strong team is important to us. We equip every team member with what they need to thrive.
Some of our competitive, low premium benefits include:
- Three medical plan options
- Dental and vision plans
- Domestic partner and grandchildren coverage
- Health Reimbursement Account with employer provided benefit
- Flexible Spending Account
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 20 days PTO in your first year of employment
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Student loan repayment opportunities
- Career development and promotional opportunities
- Short and Long-Term Disability plans
- Employer Provided Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Plan
- On-site downtown YMCA and YMCA membership discounts
- Pet insurance
- Legal plan
- Allstate Identity Theft Protection
University of Florida Jacksonville Physicians, Inc.
580 West 8th Street
Tower II, 5th Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Phone: (904) 244-9064