EpicCare MyLink is the Referring Physician Portal for UF Health. This portal provides real-time web access to patient information, so referring physicians can access patients' clinical data, which streamlines and speeds up their ability to keep up to date on changes to their patients' medical record. Referring providers can also submit orders and referrals to UF Health Jacksonville.
EpicCare MyLink Forms
The user security and confidentiality form should be completed by providers/users of MyLink. The practice agreement should only be completed by an authorized representative of the practice who is legally authorized to sign documents.
- EpicCare MyLink Security and Confidentiality Agreement Access Form
- EpicCare MyLink Practice Agreement Access Request Form
Using EpicCare MyLink, you will be able to access and search the patient's chart, including:
- Inpatient admissions or discharges
- Completion of outpatient visits
- Radiology results
- Lab results
- Problem List
- Medical and Surgical History
Billing and Benefits
- Billing information, including patient's eligibility for health plans, coverages, service areas, networks, and more
- Whether a particular service is covered in or out of network
- Whether coverage is active
- Whether benefits for a particular service are metered and what the limits are for each level of benefits
- What the patient portion will be for a particular service
Orders and Referrals
- Lab orders
- Radiology orders
- Specialty referrals
If you have any questions or issues regarding EpicCare MyLink, please contact our business development office at BusinessDevelopment@jax.ufl.edu.