We understand the challenges of coping with hearing loss. To help restore your hearing and quality of life, our highly trained, board-certified audiologists offer a full array of audiological services and are dedicated to creating a custom care plan to meet your needs.
Excellence in audiology services and care
At UF Health, our audiology service offers comprehensive hearing assessments, middle-ear assessment, ototoxicity monitoring, auditory evoked potentials, balance testing and hearing aid services.
Audiologists are health care professionals who receive specialized training in the prevention, identification, diagnosis and treatment of hearing, balance and other auditory disorders for people of all ages.
Audiology services at UF Health Jacksonville
- Comprehensive audiometric evaluations (birth through adult)
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Adult vestibular clinic
- Adult electrophysiology testing
- Adult implantable device clinic
Audiology services at UF Health North
- Comprehensive audiometric evaluations (ages 7 through adult)
- Adult hearing loss intervention