The hand and upper extremity surgeons of UF Health Orthopaedic Surgery in Jacksonville provide expert medical care for the full spectrum of injuries and disorders of the hand, wrist and arm.
Fractures of the forearm, wrist and hand, and injuries to the tendons, nerves or blood vessels are all treated by our team of hand specialists. University of Florida faculty orthopaedic surgeons also perform reconstruction surgeries for deformities or arthritis of the hand and wrist, as well as carpal tunnel syndrome.
Acute injuries include:
- Fractures of the forearm, distal radius, scaphoid, wrist (carpal), metacarpals and fingers
- Lacerations and infections of the hand
- Nerve injuries
- Tendon ruptures and lacerations
Chronic conditions include:
- Arthritis of the wrist and hand
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Fracture malunion and deformity