When children are seriously injured or sick, or recovering from complicated surgery, our experts with UF Health Pediatric Critical Care Medicine in Jacksonville work in partnership with surgeons and other health care professionals to ensure that each young patient receives coordinated, quality medical care.
Pediatric critical care medicine: Our expertise
Our renowned specialists strive to:
- Ensure the effective and efficient care of critically ill patients
- Provide patient care to critically ill or injured patients
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of ethical standards in the treatment of critically ill patients
- Provide instruction to nonphysician health care professionals
- Conduct research related to the care of critically ill patients
Our specially trained faculty pediatricians are affiliated with the University of Florida Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and offer services Wolfson Children's Hospital.