The physicians of UF Health Pediatric Nephrology in Jacksonville are available to consult with a child's pediatrician or primary care physician for the detection, care and treatment of acute and chronic kidney conditions as well as diseases of the joints and connective tissues. Infants and children are seen both on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Pediatric nephrology: Services we provide
Our faculty pediatricians of the University of Florida Division of Pediatric Nephrology provide the following services:
- Consultation, care and treatment for chronic kidney disease
- Consultation, care and treatment for congenital abnormalities or other physical conditions, such as hydrocele, meatal stenosis, undescended testicles and testicular torsion (twisting)
- Diagnostic evaluation and treatment of acute kidney problems, such as urinary tract infections or hematuria
- Professional consultation to primary care physicians
- Consultation and care for pediatric rheumatology