All candidates must comply with the following admission requirements:
- Applicant must submit a completed application with a $20 application fee. Deadline for completed applications for the January class is November 1, each year. Deadline for completed applications for the July class is May 1, each year.
- Applicant must submit official college transcripts that reflect radiologic technology training with proof of program completion, a copy of current ARRT registration, and a copy of current Florida license.
- Applicant must submit a 500-word essay that discusses their reasoning for choosing this career path.
- Applicant must submit a current resume.
The selection process includes the following steps:
- The initial step in the selection process will be for the program officials to identify all students that have met the admission requirements listed on the program application.
- This group of candidates will be contacted and scheduled for an interview with the programs Admissions Committee.
- All candidates will be notified of the committee’s decision well before the program start date.
The Admissions Committee reserves the right, in every case, to reject any applicant whose attitudes, motivation, personality, and/or moral character do not indicate likelihood of success. These behavior factors, in addition to compliance with the remainder of the admission requirements listed above, are the sole determining factors utilized in the selection process. An equal opportunity is offered to each candidate regardless of sex, color, race, age, religion, disability or national origin.