Virtual Visits are available for new and existing patients. You will need to download the MyChart app and the Zoom app on your mobile device, or access these sites on your computer before calling for an appointment.
To request a Virtual Visit, call us at (904) 383-1052.
Technical and Access Requirements
In order to participate successfully in the UF Health Virtual Visit appointment, the following technical recommendations are required:
- Charge mobile devices to at least 50 percent before appointment times.
- Find a quiet space with adequate lighting.
- Wired internet connections are the most reliable when available. Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE are also acceptable.
- Rotate device to landscape mode and set at a fixed angle.
- Use Wi-Fi if you have a cellular data limit for your device.
- Wear ear buds with a built-in microphone to improve audio.
- Georgia residents will need to access an approved presentation site for visits. UF Health has a variety of site location partners in Southeast Georgia.