The services for the UF Health Ambulatory Pharmacy – Jacksonville
are limited to qualified UF Health Jacksonville patients. If you have any questions
regarding eligibility, please contact 904-244-4015.
Visit our specialty pharmacy services
for more information on specialty medications prescribed by your physician.
UF Health Jacksonville
655 W. 8th St.
Ambulatory Care Center, 1st Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We are closed on all major holidays (or hospital-observed holidays).
- New Year's Day - Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, Jan. 21, 2019
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27, 2019
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept. 2, 2019
- Veterans Day (observed) - Monday, Nov. 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, Nov. 28, 2019
- Friday after Thanksgiving - Friday, Nov. 29, 2019
- Christmas Day - Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2019
- New Year’s Day - Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020
Plans We Accept
Prescriptions must come from eligible UF Health Jacksonville locations. We accept the following insurance plans:
- Medicare Part D
- BCBS Medicare D
- Florida Blue – PPO
- Florida Medicaid Fee-For-Service
- Sunshine Health
- Magellan Complete Care
- United Health
Prescription refill line is available 24/7: 904-244-3333. To better
assist you please read the refill call-in
will be made ready for pick up on the next business day unless
you call 904-244-4020 to speak with a staff member.
Prescription Drop Off and Pick Up
Please always check in with the clerk at the pharmacy entrance upon arrival. For
the safest and quickest service, please be ready to show your state-issued photo
ID and provide patient name and date of birth.
The process of preparing medication for patients is organized and well-coordinated.
Read about the
medication dispensing process
from start to finish.
Safe Disposal of Medications
The prescription medication bottles and paperwork given by your pharmacy contain
important private information such as your name, date of birth and address. It is
important to dispose of the paperwork and unused medications properly for your safety,
and for the safety of others. Visit the Food and Drug Administration website for great tips on how
to safely dispose of medication.
- Confused about your medications?
- Concerned about drug interactions and unwanted side effects?
- Interested in maximizing your medications to help meet your health goals?
Call 904-244-4020 to schedule a free phone or face-to-face consultation
with a pharmacist.
Medication-related resources are available to help you manage your medications and
- Rx Drug Price Finder is
a tool created by the Florida Attorney General and the Agency for Health
Care Administration (AHCA) to help consumers shop for the lowest price in their
area for prescription drugs.
was also created by AHCA and provides easy access to health care information.
Use this website to learn about medical conditions, compare health care facilities
and providers, and find health care resources.