The services for the UF Health Pharmacy – Jacksonville are limited to qualified UF Health Jacksonville patients. If you have any questions regarding eligibility, please contact our pharmacy at (904) 244-4020.
Visit our specialty pharmacy services for more information on specialty medications prescribed by your physician.
Phone: (904) 244-4020
UF Health Jacksonville
655 W. 8th St.
Ambulatory Care Center, 1st Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Our pharmacy uses a system called Willow Ambulatory (WAM) that works well with your MyUFHealth account. With your MyUFHealth account, you will be able to:
- Receive messages that your medications are ready
- Request refills to be processed by our pharmacy
- Request a renewal of prescriptions from your doctor
- Pay for medication copays using a credit card
You can sign up for a MyUFHealth account or you can request a brochure from our staff, or ask the staff at your next clinic visit to activate your account. If you cannot sign up for a MyUFHealth account, you will still be able to request your refills by calling our pharmacy.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We are closed on all major holidays (or hospital-observed holidays).
- New Year's Day - Monday, Jan. 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday - Monday, Jan. 16, 2023
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29, 2023
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept. 4, 2023
- Veteran's Day (observed) - Friday, Nov. 10, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, Nov. 23, 2023
- Friday after Thanksgiving - Friday, Nov. 24, 2023
- Christmas Eve (observed) – Friday, Dec. 22, 2023
- Christmas Day - Monday, Dec. 25, 2023
- New Year's Day - Friday, Jan. 1, 2024
Plans We Accept
Prescriptions must come from eligible UF Health Jacksonville locations (Exceptions are made for certain employee prescriptions). Below is a list of major plans we accept (not all inclusive):
Medicare Part D
- Aetna of North Florida
- Florida Blue – PPO
- Florida Medicaid Fee-For-Service
- Sunshine Health
- United Healthcare
- Humana Medicaid
Medication-related resources are available to help you manage your medications and your health.
- Rx Drug Price Finder is a tool created by the Florida Attorney General and the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to help consumers shop for the lowest price in their area for prescription drugs.
- FloridaHealthFinder.gov was also created by AHCA and provides easy access to health care information. Use this website to learn about medical conditions, compare health care facilities and providers, and find health care resources.
- Financial Assistance may be available. Use this website to learn about financial assistance at UF Health Jacksonville.
- Drug Disposal Collection Sites can be found at this website. This website also tells you how to dispose of old medicine safely.
- For more information about medications, visit the National Library of Medicine.
- For more information about health conditions, visit the conditions and treatments directory.