- The pharmacy reception desk is now located at Window 1.
- Please fill out a pink Name and Date of Birth slip at the outside desk before entering our pharmacy via the metal detector.
- Proceed to Window 1 if you have a general question, need a white ticket for "Same Day" service, or need to put in a "Next Day" medication order request.
- If your medications are ready, please wait in the pickup line.
- Our security officer will limit the number of customers allowed inside the pharmacy.
- Employees can go directly to Window 1 for service.
Prescription Refills FAQs
When can I use the refill call-in system?
You can use the refill system 24/7 by calling 904-244-3333. Call the main line with questions at 904-244-4020 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm).
How soon can I call in my refills before the due date?
For regular medications, you can call three to five days before the actual due date. For controlled substances and gabapentin, there are stricter fill dates and prescriptions are generally eligible to be filled on the actual day they are due (based on the last SOLD date).
Will I get notified when my medications are ready for pick up?
Yes, every hour while we are open, our system sends out reminder calls once medications are ready. If you are signed up for MyChart, you will also get quicker notifications.
How long are my prescriptions kept on the shelf?
Per insurance rules, medications not picked up within 10 calendar days will be returned to stock and refills are credited back to the patient’s account.