Four-year, ACGME-accredited residency in diagnostic radiology providing extensive clinical experience in all areas of…
Professional education efforts are multi-tiered and are directed at:
- Radiology residents - program expansion and enhanced subspecialty instruction
- Radiology fellows - development of new fellowship programs
- Radiology faculty - increasing support of continuing medical education activities
- Radiologic technologists - enhancement of technologist training programs with subspecialization opportunities
- Clinical trainees - instruction in utilization of imaging techniques
Two-year, ACGME-accredited residency in interventional radiology for diagnostic radiology diplomates.
Five-year, ACGME-accredited residency combining comprehensive training in diagnostic radiology and interventional radiology.
One-year, non-standard fellowship in advanced breast imaging, breast biopsy and radioactive seed localization.
One-year, nonstandard fellowship training program in musculoskeletal (MSK) imaging.
Two-year, JRCERT-accredited training in contemporary radiography.