UF Health Jacksonville is dedicated to providing you with the best medical care possible.
If you have questions, you are encouraged to discuss any aspect of your care with
members of your health care team. If you have a problem you are unable to resolve,
our patient relations specialists will assist you. Some of the services provided
by our Patient Relations department include:
Patient Relations is available to explain hospital policies and services as well
as patients' rights and responsibilities.
If you would like to compliment a hospital employee on his or her service, courtesy,
attitude or enthusiasm, please submit your nomination to Patient Relations.
Bilingual and deaf interpreters are available through Patient Relations.
Family Connect Video Visits
- For patients: Stay connected with your family during your hospital visit at UF Health Jacksonville.
Call 904-244-4427 to schedule a Family Connect video visit. Visits are scheduled around necessary direct-care
- For family members: Family members who would like to use Family Connect to visit with their loved
ones during their hospital stay should take the following steps to prepare for their video visit.
- Call 904-244-4427 to schedule a visit within 24 to 48 hours before the desired visit time.
- Download the Zoom app to your preferred device.
- Be ready for a representative to call you before the visit.
- Use the Zoom meeting information from your Patient Relations representative to join your visit at the scheduled time.
The Patient Relations office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have questions or concerns, please call the office at 904-244-4427.
Should you have any concerns that are not resolved by our Patient Relations department,
you may contact UF Health Jacksonville administration between the hours of 8:30 a.m.
and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 904-244-4000. After hours, please ask the
hospital operator to page the nursing supervisor for assistance. If your concerns
cannot be resolved by our organization, you may also contact:
The Joint Commission:
- To submit your concern online, please visit www.jointcommission.org. Click on "Report a Patient Safety Event"
on right side of website.
- You may also write to:
The Joint Commission
Office of Quality and Patient Safety
One Renaissance Blvd.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181