There are parking areas near the entrances of each main building.
Coming to the hospital
We want to provide a safe, comfortable environment for our patients, their families and all other visitors. Here is what you need to know before you come to UF Health Jacksonville.
Grab-and-go items, beverages and snacks are available 24/7.
We've included a list of just a few of the many hotels and lodging options near UF Health Jacksonville.
Or Gift Shop offers our guests a unique shopping experience, providing conveniences for your loved ones and a wonderful array of personal gifts for yourself or someone special.
When you are visiting a patient in the hospital:
We welcome our visitors. As our patients recover in the hospital, we know that many enjoy the support of visitors. Please be respectful of their wishes, however, and the rules of the unit, which are intended to provide the best possible environment for our patients to recover.
- In general, visiting hours are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Some units in the hospital may set specific hours or additional restrictions for the purpose of providing safe care, privacy or security for patients in that area.
- Patients have the right to withdraw permission or deny visitors at any time.
- Any questions or concerns related to the UF Health Jacksonville Visitation Policy should be directed to Patient Relations.
- Children under the age of 12 years will not be permitted visitation. All children over the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 or a parent at all times.
Please review our Visitation Policies and Procedures for specific information.