Our residency program only accepts applications through the Residency and Fellowship
Physical Therapy Centralized Application System (RF-PTCAS). RF-PTCAS collects
the required materials and then transmits these documents to our residency program.
We do not require any materials beyond the RF-PTCAS requirements.
- RF-PTCAS Common Application Form
- A personal statement
- Letters of recommendation from 2 out of 3 categories below:
- PT program director or faculty member from the physical therapy school you graduated from
- Current clinical supervisor or manager
- A licensed physical therapist who is familiar with your current work or abilities
- Official school transcript
- Active PT license in the state of Florida
- US Citizen or Resident Alien Card Holder.
Please do not mail any documents to our program unless we request them from you directly.
We must receive completed application (with exception of Dean's letter) by March 31st.
Our program director and faculty will review all the required materials and select
applicants to attend an interview. The final decision will be made no later than 4
weeks prior to starting day.
Please contact us for any additional information.