The application cycle for the program opens each fall, for admission into the program the following August. Our residency program only accepts applications through the Residency and Fellowship Physical Therapy Centralized Application System (RF-PTCAS). RF-PTCAS collects the required materials and then transmits these documents to our residency program. We do not require any materials beyond the RF-PTCAS requirements.
- RF-PTCAS Common Application Form
- A personal statement
- Letters of recommendation from 2 out of 3 categories below:
- PT program director or faculty member from the physical therapy school you graduated from
- Current clinical supervisor or manager
- A licensed physical therapist who is familiar with your current work or abilities
- Official school transcript
- Active PT license in the state of Florida
- US Citizen or Resident Alien Card Holder.
Please do not mail any documents to our program unless we request them from you directly.
We must receive completed application (with exception of Dean's letter) by January 31st.
Our program director and faculty will review all the required materials and select applicants to attend an interview. Program admission final decisions will be released in late spring.
Please contact us for any additional information.